Unpolished Gem

Monday, April 23, 2007

I am 21!

Yay! I'm 21! Just had a very lovely picnic/squate-down-on-the-floor-kampung style bbq at the park behind my house! Thanks to Michelle's idea! And i had alot of fun. And thanks to everyone who came for the food and the presents and just taking the time to come down cos we're all stressed by on-coming exams. Just makes everything that much sweeter! Yeah, and last night, when I came home, i thought everyone was sleeping already cos it was so dark and, surprise surprise! I had a birthday cake, yeah, my very blatant request for a black forest Paul cake came true! Thanks to my housemates :) :) :) Woah, I really got a shock!

And to Miss Hui, you're the sole singapore representative in London, thanks for the presents babe! See ya in June! And my mum got me this really nice watch that i so adore, similarly good taste, Heh! Thank you mummy, love ya! Okae, i'm very tired now. I would love to post some photographs but my eyelids are drooping and I will do it next time. This blog could do with some photographs though... hmmm... laaaaateeeeer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home