Unpolished Gem

Monday, May 16, 2005

Nothing much

I have this really bad feeling that i'm going to fail my driving test again! Choy! All my instructor said today was : Watch out at the traffic junction and release your clutch slowly when moving off. That's all. How helpful feedback! My driving wasn't that good, just didn't feel very right and that's all the feedback he could give me. Yawn, i almost fell asleep at the wheels and knocked someone down. Bad omen right! I could have been given an immediate failure for that! I must learn to OPEN my tiny eyes bigger and there is only one more lesson to practise tomorrow. Oh no... Really don't want to fail again!

I was in the car with my mother turning left when this bright blue audi convertible suddenly reversed into our view very fast, i was quite pissed but all was forgiven when i saw the person inside the car( oops, haha :) , this damn macho guy driving TOPLESS! ( He looks like John Travolta of the 1970s, obviously the comparison came from my mother! ) I guess he reversed because he realised he drove out of his house topless! Anyway, i'm now on the look out for his car whenever i pass by and i do wish he'd drive around topless more often. Haha ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home