Unpolished Gem

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Hurh

Just needed to let off some steam/excess Micro 1 energy, whatever you call it before i embark on studying for macro. The paper wasn't that tough but i'm not confident of getting a first, made some silly mistakes which should have been avoided and just felt that I wasn't at my peak during the paper even though i studied so much for it already. Yeah, I should really be more grown up about all these exam things. But I always still find it daunting and scary. 3 more papers to correct the bad karma from Micro 1. I'm still upset about not having done better but I've got to pick myself up ... quick.

Oh, have i told you about how much i dislike wearing glasses. That's one of the reasons why i dont like the exam period. Feel like a 24 hour nerdddddddddddddd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home