Unpolished Gem

Friday, April 27, 2007

Peeeefed

Ahhh! There are thieves in the library. Never thought people would be driven immoral during exam period and have the audacity to steal notes!!! Now, i'm so wary of leaving my stuff around. And i can't find out who did it, so irritatinggggg, they should have CCTV cameras. The thing is, how would the person know that I would be out of the library for long enough for him/her to take action ie, the person must have been watching me and saw me getting out of the library. Oh... schemeing. I should ask the girl who sits opposite me if she saw anyone taking my stuff. Pft! To prevent such further incidents from happening, I might have to lug my stuff out everyone i'm gone for long hours, that's soooo troublesome. Cos that would include lunch break. Or that's a risk I have to take for studying in the library. It didn't happen at all last year, so, perhaps i'm just unlucky huh. Woah, to think I thought I found my perfect area in the library to study.

Anyway, cant believe i rambled on so long about my stolen notes. POE is really killing me, why so toooouuuugggghhh. Gonna die already! I spent almost an entire day doing one paper and i got a major headache, and the worst thing was, i still couldn't do it after so much ''pain''! This sucks...

Yeah, as you can see. My life revolves around nothing but studying. So sad... Wish exams would be over soon but i'm very unprepared.

Sometimes I think, how nice life would be if we weren't so caught up in the rat race. You know, like lie down in the park to read, smell the fresh flowers, run outside. And sometimes, I wish people wouldn't be compartmentalized into coming from this and this school and that and that company and just really get to know the person for who he/she is. Like the case my whole life. And to do that, first, i'd have to quit LSE, get out of the institution so people would stop stereotyping. But of course I would never do that, because I'm too caught up in the race too. Hurh, so is this Darwin's evolution at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home