Unpolished Gem

Monday, December 11, 2006

Feeling poor...

Yeah! NY is costing me a bomb! I think Easter can't go anywhere alr man. :( And my pay check is still not in yet which makes me feel even poorer... i want my pay check... NOW! Places which i still def want to visit are Germany, Eastern Europe, Spain, Portugal. Nmind, save up for summer, hopefully our summer plans come true FIO!

Ah, New York is coming soon! finally figured out where is lower east side, midtown etc and all the different neighbourhoods. Cheem man! Hope everything goes smoothly!

I need a longer holiday !!! One month is simply not enough for play, study and relaxation!

P/S: i realize i forgot to put washing powder, so the clothes were washed in... water!!! What a disturbing thought! Argh! was just thinking... if my nose was more effective, i probably would have realized earlier that the clothes didn't smell fresh... instead of taking 2 days to recall!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home