Unpolished Gem

Monday, May 29, 2006

Sweden's awesome! It's a feel-good city ( i can actually imagine myself living here (minus the freeezing weather)), courteous people, excellent food (better than London anyways! well fed throughout the trip), pretty architecture, hips shopping, beautiful people, spotted our fair share of Orlando Blooms and eye candies, Scandinavian hunks haven't failed to deliver! Better than the French or the Italians, i think from what i've seen so far, the Welsh are the least desirable (oops!) I want a Swedish boyfriend! And it helps that they all speak English, not in the heavily accented Brit way, easy-going, just the way i like it. Well, when you put 5 girls in a group on the prowl, you get raging hormones, shy giggles, lots of eye exercises and breaking out into Chinese whenever we were sizing someone up.

I shall let the pictures do the talking. I love Stockholm!

Sometimes, it scares me that i feel so at ease living a life of my own. Just 2 weeks ago, hf and nat asked if i was looking forward to going home, it wasn't an unmeasured "YES, I'm DYING to go HOME" kind of response and i don't know if it's a good or bad thing. The fact that i'm actually pretty happy staying on for another 3 weeks scares me. I'm not missing home as much as i think i should or would like to? Very ironic, 2 months ago, my answer would have been the reverse. That makes me feel very unfilial. I would like to think that it's more of a " i've matured enough in this one year to not be missing home" than actually becoming indifferent.

2 Comments:

  • Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:00 AM  

  • Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home