Unpolished Gem

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Holiday once more!

Alas, it has ended! Barely have sufficient time for myself! To sit, stone, reflect and think about what has come and gone in the last eight months. But, it's good to be kept busy for now, i'll have more time after i come back from Sweden (yay! With 4 other lovely girls, i'm sure it'll be a blllllaaassstttt!... we must seduce those hot and hunky Swedish guys okae!)

Oh, and i must announce my coming of age. Because i finally clubbed here!!! Fiona, i know you're disappointed! But at least i've done it!!! Even my mother was surprised that it was my first time! Haha! It was really fun!!! Really let my hair down!!! Yeah, literally too cos my hair is soooooo long. Woohoo! And i drank a tequila shot and some Bailey's shot and was still perfectly sane at the end of the whole thing! It's great when you go clubbing and you don't know the people i think, cos it's so embarrassing to dance infront of people you kinda know but don't know! I really hate the after effect though, feel like a zombie, my eyes are half shutting as i type and there's a 6am flight to catch?!?!

I'll be back with pictures from Sweden. Happy holidays you guys! I'm finally free like you too! Oh, i just watched 2 episodes of 24 and it's hell exciting! Ah, i've got jap serials and some movies to watch too. Keeping my eyes glued to the comp. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home