Unpolished Gem

Saturday, March 04, 2006

drained but happy ;)

Ah! Yesterday's performance was a blast! I forgot my lines without knowing! How cool is that! But yeah, i enjoyed myself so much, my last one hour 20 min of fame. Hahaha! I am so glad everyone liked madam white snake! I've probably done it so many times to actually find "her" that funny. But oh well! Now that SPL is over, it feels kinda weird to not have to go down to london bridge everyday! Ah, the audience's laughter and applause it what's gonna keep me going back for more of it. I'm a "hopeless attention seeker" in that sense, i love the feeling of everyone watching me act. Hahahahahahah!

London games today, played volleyball where we got "thrashed" but still emerged second cos there were only two teams playing! Haha, yay, got a medal. What's worst.. its LSE vs LSE. And netball, was well COLD. I hate playing in the cold! Oh i miss mih so! That last glimpse... how precious! Now, i'm thinking of when i will niagamihees. BLAH!!!

I'm zonked now... BIG time. And down with a sorethroat. I need rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home