Unpolished Gem

Thursday, March 09, 2006

The BIG I

"I" has been bugging me! I wish it just dropped down from the sky. I love magic, stuff dropping down from the sky. How unrealistic. BAH! But what's got to be done has to be done... I mean serious business here.

I met my IR teacher today and i absolutely love him. He's so kind and encouraging I almost feel bad that I didn't do my work better, seriously, i almost felt embarrassed and that's a really weird feeling, never imagined a teacher could invoke such emotions. Anyway, yeah, he's the perfect American gentleman, I LIKE! Polite, humorous, smart, charismatic. awwwwwww! I saw his research paper on public diplomacy and nearly fainted, it's supposed to be a 330 page report! Brilliant stuff.

Less than 2 weeks to the end of term, getting fidgety and restless. I wanna go France already. An essay more to go, can't believe the academic year is more or less coming to a conclusion! Like werrrrrrrt! Too fast... too fast!

Looking forward to a weekend of great FOOD! Singaporean style on Saturday, Thai style on Sunday and Wong Kan Seng style on Monday. Yay ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home