Unpolished Gem

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I just watched Narnia (lagging :( .. haha) And i love it! It's great! Aslan's so mighty and the beavers are so cute :) They have this epic war fighting scene, realize many shows have it.. like matrix.. lord rings.. and just many shows lah.. seen enough strange creatures man... Haha. And i watched memoirs of a geisha too but on the comp.. maybe that spoiled the experience a little.. but i didn't find it that good... so luckily i didnt watch it in the movies.. a little disappointed cos the show's so highly anticipated!

Anyway, i just have to compain about the horrid peaches i bought by the roadside... total crap. It's like dry and sticky and bitter... gross. the worst peaches i've eaten in my whole life! Shouldn't trust that guy to pick the peaches... i'm NEVER buying from him again. and he still said CHEERS so happily after we bought it... bet he must have been sniggering that he finally managed to get rid of his peaches.. GROWL.

I just realized that many year 2's are working part time on campus... and earning a substantial amount. And i feel guilty for being a slob... Holidays are a luxury so it should be paid through my own pocket in a sense, but happily here i am using my parent's money.. feeling like a money sucker man :( Okae, next year, i mean next academic year, i will definitely try harder to get a part-time job... hopefully can get the seniors to recommend me. Boo. Which brings me to my next point.. easter holidays! The plan now is to go to France.. ah romantic Paris, but the company's wrong! Boo.. haha.. one of my friends was saying that he wouldnt go to Paris until he finds a girl... funny. Haha! Ah money sucker i am!

Chinese New Year coming.. where are my pineapple tarts, loveletters, shrimp rolls, bah kwa, peanut cookies and angbaos??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home