Unpolished Gem

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Almost end of term... come on!

One and a half weeks to end of term! I got to start writing essay, it's a rather simple title i chose " Is globalization a good or bad thing?" which reminds me of GP. A very long GP essay. Hey.. i need my GP notes... ! Who can furnish me with all the generous info that Gary Lim fed us? ASAP? Booo. Everytime essay writing period comes... will be so sian... can't wait to get it over and done with and hopefully improve on the first one which i didnt' do well in!

Can't wait to go Italy! Ahh! Hope it'll be lots of fun!

And then i was thinking... hey, i want to go to the US sometime in my 3 years, Florida USA Disneyland! New York, Niagara falls, all the touristy things lah... But then, i need to think of how to get the money to go there. So perhaps, i should go for the Work and Travel USA thing, thing is, they want people in summer. Hmm... thinking too much! Just suddenly feel like being a kid all over again.

Loads of people are flying home soon! Not me... boo, got to make the most out of my time here yeah. I was just thinking, why hasn't my culinary skills improved.. after 2 months of experimentation, i just burnt my cabbage yesterday night! Hey, i actually enjoy cooking pretty much if i have the time okae, i shall spend some time during the holidays playing around with food. I want to be a good cook! That's one of my aspirations. Haha. And not to forget, revising my work, unfortunately, catching up on reading, because there are so many things floating around in my head, so difficult to understand. Especially when i've got bad teachers.

And part of the reason why i can't wait for hols is because practically everyone in my flat's going home, including roommate most importantly. Yay, peace and quiet! I've got lotsa things i wanna do still, i heard that Lion King is very nice to watch and Les Mis which i'll most probably catch during the hols and i have yet to finish exploring London, I saw the Christmas deco at Regent street when we were on the way to Nottingham and it looked REALLY nice, endless street deco! suddenly one month break seems like such a short time, oh well, until then. Remember the essay? Hwachong pals, info will be much appreciated! Haha, in the meantime, enjoy your holidays guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home