Unpolished Gem

Monday, October 17, 2005

school work

Oh man, it's been almost 2 hours and i can barely get any of those International relations jargon into my puny head that's stuffed full of so many other thoughts. Just had to VENT. What have i gotten myself into man... choosing IR as option! There are so damn bloody many readings... i'm dying even before classes have officially started. And the math is pretty tough, and the econs is different from what we did. And stats.. my gosh. Boohoohoo. It's so tough! I want to join societies like Volunteering or something, but i think of all the readings and work... how to find time? Doesn't help that i get distracted easily... this sucks! I want to go back to JC when all the notes were nicely printed and organised, when you can afford to not pay full attention in lecture yada yada. There is so much to do but yet i feel constrained by school work... i've got to find a way to work round this man. Stress...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home