Unpolished Gem

Monday, May 09, 2005

Seek is sick!

I'm insanely mad! I just failed my driving test! So much for learning driving from the school to up chances of passing on first attempt. After the warm-up, i was pretty confident of passing cos the instructor said my driving was good, no major mistakes everything smooth. And then the test started, inside the circuit was fine except for directional change when i went very near the kerb( can't believe it, never faced this problem before! Why? Why? Why? ). But i didnt' strike the kerb and he gave me 14 points just for that, 10 points for striking and 4 for failing to confirm safety. The worst parts were on the road, he said i was a poor driver because i failed to look our for traffic at the side road, change gear too slowly, poor steering, road hogging ( absolute rubbish, just because i didn't keep left cos there was this car parked at the bus stop and it was somewhat in the left lane so i chose to keep left only after the car and that's considered road Hogging?!?! ) For failing to look out for traffic from side road, he awarded me a mighty 12 points, i was really boiling already. I remember scoring only 16 points when i went for my revision lesson... this is ridiculous, absurd and INJUSTICE ( high pitch scream ). I had such high hopes of passing, only to be crushed by this gniao tester.

Yes, his name is Seek. In light of the recent cases of defamation, hopefully no one from the school sees this. Argh, i'm so pissed! Damn, we're so at the mercy of these testers. Now, i have to generously donate more money to the driving school and the traffic police. The only consolation is that Meilin ( thank goodness she still works there) can help me get another test date on 18 May. And if i still can't pass then, watch out for me in the papers - " Girl,19, slays Traffic police tester on failure of 2nd driving test".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home