Unpolished Gem

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I really did want to get my excercise routine up and running but it's not just a simple matter of changing into your track shoes and taking off. On Saturday, I was feeling a little (okae, maybe very) lazy so i decided to give myself a little leeway since well, it's just the BEGINNING! So i procrastinated... bad move. Sunday evening it started raining ( weather man's finally accurate), too bad, i mean not that i didn't want to run, heaven just wasn't kind. And Labour Day, went out with my family till late, you see again it's not my fault! There, it was wrong not to run on Saturday and things just didn't work out after that. Procrastination is bad... but i might just do it again! HAHA.

The weather these days is BAD. Scorching hot. I just want to hide at home, and from what i heard, it's not about to let up till end of May. Sometimes, the weather just makes me want to get out of Singapore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home