Unpolished Gem

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Get REAL!

Just confirmed my place with LSE. That's it! It's final, confirmed. I'm Goooooing. It's like a committment. More likely, they want to guarantee that you'll be bringing the money with you, so it's sort of like a contract. The London schools are the LEAST friendly, all the other unis have been sending stuffs regularly to lure you and give you more information about their school but all the London schools care about is to ensure that you're perfectly aware of the costs and have every evidence to prove that you can afford it. (What a put off and i'm still going there! The irony, what to do, for the sake of prestige) My father has been telling me all about SAFETY in big cities and i can't help but feel that he's more worried about it than me. Fathers are especially protective of their daughters i think. I'm really looking forward but a little scared at the same time, anyway it's still a long time away so not thinking too much, somehow it seems unreal that i'm going to be so far away from home, friends, everything and leading a life i can't even imagine!

I'm still JOBLESS. Bad bad bad. Hope the UOB thing works out fine!

I think guys who can swim freestyle and have broad shoulders are so cool! SO masculine! *gush*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home