Unpolished Gem

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The importance of staying positive

You know i'm bad at livening things up unlike some people, or encouraging people when they're down. I don't know what to say or maybe i think what i say is not going to help. Can someone teach me how to spread the positive spirit? I have faith in you! We will do everything we can to overcome this, let's hold hands and walk together. I'm always looking forward to a day of improvement, a day of signs of return to normalcy.

I'm going to watch Boeing Boeing tomorrow! Cross fingers hoping it'll be good, don't want to waste my money!

Oh by the way, i'm supposed to give my sister tuition twice a week?!?! Yawn. How dreadfully boring, but she's so excited because it's the first time she is receiving "tuition" (shudders). Where is my lucrative tuition client?? I hope the teacher calls me back soon to let me know when i can start. I'm pretty short on cash now so i hope to get a call tomorrow morning for relief job. Please? I think something's wrong with MOE's accounts dep. My pay for 2 days was $130 and they deducted $78 for CPF... leaving a pathetic $52. I'm going to call them up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home