Unpolished Gem

Friday, May 19, 2006

one liners part 2

I was so nervous i was lsing 15 minutes before the paper. And i was like s***! No time!

The questions were manageable but i still managed to screw it up.

I had 20 minutes to finish one essay! How cool is that!

But it's okae, strangely, i don't feel that upset. In fact, i felt really happy when i was writing the card to my teacher on how i screwed up the exam!

I still like IR alot. It has transcended the "I hate the subject because i don't do well in it stage"

And of course i still like my teacher alot.

One more exam to go!

2 Comments:

  • Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:00 AM  

  • What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home