Unpolished Gem

Sunday, April 23, 2006

I'm older, wiser? and happier :)

Firstly, THANK YOU for all the Birthday wishes, calls, presents, cards, surprises. I couldn't have asked for more. I know all of you miss me (HAHAHA! don't roll your eyes!... come on, admit it! I know i'm very thick skinned), yeah, i miss all of you too! TRUST ME... time will pass so fast you wouldn't believe i'll be back THAT soon. What would i do without you guys???

And to everyone who took time off from studying just to celebrate my birthday with me, i'm really touched, happy that i've made so many good friends here. And i'm really looking forward to spending the next 2 years with all of you.

Oh, i've just discovered the best kinda fats ever. The kinda fats you actually enjoy eating. DUCK FATS. Rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home