Unpolished Gem

Monday, April 24, 2006

I need to bao zha

Yeah! I'm damn suay i tell u, the passport app didn't go through cos my hair was covering half my right eyebrow in the photograph!!! I'm so pissed! The application takes a month, meaning that there might be a chance that it won't be ready by the end of exams!!! WTH!!! And they only do collection of apps once a week on friday... delay even more. I'm dead!!! I'm gonna be stuck here!!! This is driving me nuts. And no one will travel with me cos everyone's zaoing imm after exams. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!!! This sucks!!!

And i just took passport photograph again... this time i tied up my hair but the blardy machine's like running out of ink. It still looks fine to me but Crap, if they're gonna be fussy... Wah lao, i have to go to the embassy again. This should NEVER have happened!!! Pukes.

Anyway, i'm starting to Panic for the exams... and library is getting a little too crowded for my liking. This is BAD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home