Unpolished Gem

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Happiness ;)

Ah! I'm so happy cos I just met Uncle. It didn't seem too long ago since he was last here. But it must have been around 4 months. Even though it was just half a day, can't describe the happiness of having family around. So, we went shopping, the plan was to go to Harrods but the stupid bus decided to terminate service at tottenham court road! So angry, so we ended up shopping at Oxford Street, man it was packed packed packed. When we went to Topshop, i swear i saw more people than clothes. And Spring is finally here i think. Glorious weather except for the short showers.

And then we headed to Kam Tong for dinner. Damn nice, much better than Chinatown. Time flew so fast and it was time for him to leave before i knew it. I can't wait for summer.

Anw... studying's really crappy. Productivity is so low I'm not getting anywhere. All I want to do is watch Beautiful Life! Bah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home