Unpolished Gem

Monday, April 10, 2006

Full steam... choochoo!


marseille yachts at the port


the freezing water the guys dipped their feet in!


beautiful!

the famous boulabaisse seafood curry lookalike soup that we didn't quite take to

we're strong like napoleon! the arc de troimphe

eiffel by night

the glittery!

the louvre we never got to go into

Everyone's mugging their head off. Including me. haha. The library is packed to the brim! And, such a nerd i am, i'm actually sad the library's gonna be closed for 4 days! Do they really need such a long good friday break... ?!?! Yeah lah, i've officially declared myself a bookworm. But, i'm way behind what I intend to cover by now. And studying for IR is scary cos the questions can come from anywhere so I'm not even sure if I'm studying along the correct lines! I wish my productivity was Higher! Hurry Hurry study study! To all the LSEians, hang in there!

On a sidenote, i'm damn pissed that this plastic envelope that I was told to buy for the Singapore embassy to send my passport back in is actually UNNECESSARY!?!? And it cost me 4.50pounds for that bloody envelope?!?!

Oooh, here are some more pics from France

1 Comments:

  • hi jillian! i'm michelle from townsville!! haha can't believe i found your blog babe!! (: there's an exclamation mark at the end of every sentence 'cos i'm so surprised (: (: you're in LSE now?

    *mich.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home