Unpolished Gem

Friday, March 03, 2006

Oooh.. the adrenaline... i like

Last night was a blast! In spite floundering my lines, i was on such a high... except the initial few minutes after the show, where i thought i screwed up. The audience didn't even know the show ended until backstage started clapping... i nearly died! But thank you so much for all your encouragement, feedback, comments, i knew all the effort hasn't gone to waste. Thank you you all for the flowers as well, as jx said, yes, i felt like a big star! I wonder why i was so frustrated just a week or so back... but thanks Gerald for encouraging me to never give up what i love doing.

Tonight, will be the last night. Of all my Hi my name is tracy tan's. I think i'll miss it when it's over. But man, i'm going to put in all my heart and soul... i promise.

Just a sidenote... tasted the most amazing milkeshake ever. It's banana peanut butter milkshake. I know it sounds gross, but it's really fantastic! I think 3 ppl sharing is a good number, cos it's a pretty huge glass and you can't drink too much cos u'll get sick of it. It's the kind of thing that you can't have too much of. AHh.... was on a peanut butter high! Anw...flor! your peterpan peanut chunky butter is really good! The peanut is easier on the mouth than skippy, skippy's peanut is abit too hard, tends to cut your gum as you chomp your bread. Haha! And i'm so glad you caught the meaning behind the voice messages ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home