Unpolished Gem

Saturday, February 04, 2006

exhausted!

Started off the day with netball... was great fun at first until Alison twisted her knee... Poor girl! Now she's on crutches :( Hope you recover soon girl!

And then was back for Holborn dinner which was a hit once again! April came along from York, was nice meeting her again after so long! Too bad she didnt stay for our dinner! Played asshole daidee until 1am... and now i'm back finally in the room. And tmr, i have rehearsal at 9am?!?! and i havent finished memorising my script! i'm dead i tell you! I have a presentation on monday and i'm not ready! And my very responsible presentation mate decided to pang seh me on thurs monrning when we were supposed to meet to finalise the presentation thingy. I'm dead... all my work. Bad, but man, it was real fun! Tmr's gonna be fun too but.. my work! damn! nmind

After Winnie updates her photos, i'll kope some to put up.

Exhausted....! Yawn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home