Unpolished Gem

Monday, February 20, 2006

Er. I think i'm not working as hard as i should? I don't know. Seems that people are starting to get ready for exams. Yeah lah, it's just me panicking cos i can't even smeeelll the exams at all. Oh well, i'm sure when the time comes, i'll know when to start working. Can't really swallow econs, it's like so tough... bah. Don't worry Mummy, Papa, i'm not playing a fool here! Not going to waste your money yeah ;)

Anyway, i so enjoyed my trip to TESCO today. Haven't been there since December! Bought chocolate cake and HUGE strawberries, and dao gay... comfort food eh. Now i realize how POK the sainsburys is. BAH! And i finally got my eggs from Chinatown, the cheapest eggs in town. Hurrah! It was damn funny cos Florrine and i were working home with 4 plastic bags each, how aunty can you get! And i'm very angry that my whole cucumber got FROZEN in the refrigerator. And someone stole my laughing cow cheese. MY laughing cow!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home