Unpolished Gem

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

barca vs chelsea

Heya! Beeen aloooooooong time since i last watched a soccer match and i just watched a great one! Thanks to Huifang for suggesting. Woah, it was a great match man. Watching it English style in a smoke filled pub. I was afraid there'll be English hooligans and thugs cos we were supporting Barca! I love the classic Messi "look at the other guy then pretend to roll over" action. Haha! Anyway, i like paolo ferrero.. eh.. is that how u spell it hf? He looks like... like the guy from dirty dancing! Our HOT guy remember? hahahaha..

One week to go... i'm getting psyched up!

And yes ppl, i'll kop a few to bring back okae... i have to frame one up and put in my living room. Hahaha! Now... i feel like a big star! I realize this is actually the first real drama production i'm acting in, cos all the previous shows i acted in were not so formal, or were musicals or shakespearan... like those in secondary school. Don't ask me how, but i could somehow trick people into believing that i can sing when i actually croak.

Anyway, i heard about the contact lenses thing RENU in Singapore, my mother was so worried, called me twice to remind me to STOP wearing contact lenses. It is quite scary. Destined to be bespectacled...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home