Unpolished Gem

Saturday, January 07, 2006

School starting soon... bring it on!

Can't believe the holidays are over! I've survived not going home and in retrospect, perhaps it wasn't as bad as i thought it'd be, what with so many people heading back to beloved Singapore. One whole month of holidaying, shopping, studying, relaxing sure doesn't sound like too bad a holiday huh. I could do it again next year i guess( i mean, next dec), but travel is essential during holidays, else u'd be bored to death. Mummy has been calling me pretty often during the holidays, don't worry mummy, i'm fine! Never asked why you're calling me so often simply because it'd sound weird ( ie.. mummy, u just called me yesterday?) But, i appreciate it lots anyway, i love you and all of you back home :)

I'm kinda looking forward to school starting, can't wait to get busy again but of course i'm dreading the studying bit, well that's what i came here for so i shall try not to complain about work. I've devised in my head how next term will be like, adding appointments to my calendar, hoping for a fruitful term ahead as i'm sure u guys are as well.

People are starting to talk about flatmate plans for year 2, frankly, i think it's confusing and a rather touchy issue. Wouldnt like to go there but ah, when the time comes, we'll see.

Give me the energy to last one term of chionging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home