Unpolished Gem

Thursday, December 01, 2005

What an emotional day

I've been such an emotional wreck these 2 days, mummy will know. Should i or should i not? Then again, i just found out that i have to get someone to stay in my room, else i'd have to continue paying which is ridiculous. There is also the problem of finding a room in other halls. THen again, i think i'm just being bloody fussy and. I'm confused. I wish i have my own house now.

Am i homesick? Definitely partially so. But i don't want it to get me down. I try to avoid thinking about it, i sure hope it's a phase that will pass soon.

Being away from home does make you a stronger person, at the end of the day. Although i most definitely haven't, but if you ride out all the "storms", which you have to anyway, you'll become tougher.

I know i'm not the only one going through this, i'll ride it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home