Unpolished Gem

Sunday, November 06, 2005

The day London was unkind to me...

I guess i should get over it.. i was pickpocketed at Leicester square while watching the Harry Potter premiere. Never happened before my entire life... feeling so crappy now. Not alot of cash lost, just all the cards, had my first experience of reporting a case to the police,wouldnt ever want to go there again. Less than 2 months here and i get pickpocketed, please let this be the last. Totally spoilt my mood... the Harry Potter premiere would have been fun, Florrine and Winnie saw draco malfoy and neville longbottom and claudia schiffer and kate Beckinsale... and i missed it all. Upsetting... my wallet's gone. Argh... why why why. Bad Bad day.

Now i have to make a new debit card, student id, take ic photos, get over the loss of my bi4 shen1 fu3, neoprints, photocopy card, calling cards, cash etc etc. Upset...

Finally managed to more or less finish a crappy IR essay, took so long to finish it, i'm spending more time on IR than anything else and it's my option?!?! Just hoping to pass it.

On a happier note, i saw the most amazing fireworks last night. and bonfire ... where they burned up big ben... kinda ominous (choy!)

My wallet... boohoohoo. I want to call homeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home