Unpolished Gem

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Shudders

Gasp. Lesson with Rafeal Chua was pretty good, except that my driving sucked. And i'm getting the jitters AGAIN. As a result, i booked another lesson for today ... (reason for my waking up so early at the unearthly hour of 7am on a Saturday). Couldn't fix him though but damn... i need to drive MORE MORE MORE! I get sick when i step into the driving school... the smell the instructors the circuit... the testers all make me feel nauseous. Monday is coming real soon and i do wish Monday would be the last i'd see of that place... Ever. 3rd time lucky? Please please!

I was actually getting superstitious and didn't want to blog about this whole driving thing... but i can't take it! needed to like spit everything out. Driving is all-consuming and i'm drained. Stop thinking about driving. Stop Stop! Monday is 2 days away... no? Ahhhhhhhhh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home