Unpolished Gem

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

It's so funny how i've been repeating the whole "saga" on how i committed that immediate failure mistake for the 100th time. Should just take a tape recorder and play it to whoever wants to find out about how i failed. My parents are highly amused that i'm still harping on it after a whole day. I was thinking of possibilities of getting round the test, such as bribing the tester but i'm afraid he'll give me... Immediate failure for *gasp* bribery! Anyway, there have been cases of people who have been banned from taking the driving test for 2 years for attempted bribery, but that was a looong time ago, in the era when they took their tests.

My mouth is all dry from talking and yakking non-stop.

Oh... how i wish to tell everyone " I PASSED! " . Full stop, end of story and i can put this whole driving episode behind me. When? Just when? Who can guarantee i will pass on 3rd try? I told my father or rather he suggested staying over at the driving school if i still didn't pass on 3rd attempt, you know too ashamed to come home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home