Unpolished Gem

Thursday, May 19, 2005

BORED bored bored

Ah... I'm so bored. No one's at home and i've been sitting infront of the computer the whole morning surfing around and guess who i stumbled upon? Mah Bow Tan's son... So strange right? Maybe i should play tennis? But those 2 girls are playing at *gasp* Jurong!!! Good for venting frustration you know... smashing balls. To go or not to go? Jurong... Jurong... Gee.

Okae set, my test is on 6th June. Only 1 revision lesson on that day itself, I hope i won't forget how to drive by then... Yucks.. i shudder at saying that word. And please please don't let me get THAT mute instructor, he is so unhelpful, feel as if i'm paying 60 bucks just for vehicle rental. Maybe if i fail again... i should like beg the tester... " Please Sir! I realise my mistake, it was my fault and i know i wouldnt have committed it under the usual circumstances, my instructors told me that my driving is okae but i don't know why i fumble during the test. " If all else fails - kneel and beg " Please Sir! I'm leaving in July for further studies(bluff abit lah, no harm right) and i really need to get my license before i leave, otherwise i have to wait until 3 years later and this is already my third attempt!"

Yeah, as you can see, i'm so bored that i end up imagining these kind of scenarios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home